Subject Bonus Points
Are you aiming to achieve outstanding results?
The University of Western Sydney is rewarding the outstanding academic performance of current Australian Higher School Certificate (HSC) and International Baccalaureate (IB) students with up to 10 Subject Bonus Points.
How do Subject Bonus Points work?
- You must achieve band 5 or 6 results in your HSC or IB subjects relevant to the participating UWS course you want to study
- A maximum of 10 bonus points is awarded automatically (no application is required)
To find out what Bonus Points are available for which subjects, please search by UWS Course or by HSC/IB Subject:
Note: Students completing the International Baccalaureate in 2012 will be eligible for Subject Bonus Points at UWS based on high performance in their individual IB subjects. More information on IB subjects that are considered comparable to NSW HSC subjects will be available on the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) website soon. In the mean time, you can contact the Course Information Centre for individual advice on 1300 897 669 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Early Offer program including tips and frequently asked questions go to the Team U website (opens in a new window).
Everyone at Team U is studying at UWS and you can phone them on 1300 897 669 to talk through any questions you have about courses or about uni life.
Triple Advantage Conditions:
- Applicants who qualify for the Regional Bonus, Subject Bonus and Educational Access Scheme (EAS) Points can only receive a maximum of 10 bonus points in total
- Students do not need to live in the Greater Western Sydney region to receive up to 10 Subject Bonus Points
- Subject Bonus Points are not available for all UWS courses